Monday, October 4, 2010

Marks

My initial 50 designs

my top 16 4 in each category

pencil sketches

top 4 pencil sketches

We are creating marks across paper with different tecniques. Then we are going to add quotes to these designs. We started off using ink and paint. Then we went to using multiple pencils.

QUOTES
  • Everything has beauty, not everyone sees it.
  • Love sees roses without thorns.
  • Where there is love there is no darkness.
  • Butterflies are self propelled flowers
  • you are to me a delicious torment
  • Absence makes the heart grow fonder
  • Anger is short-lived madness
  • smile, it erases anger
  • a laugh is a smile in motion
  • Life is tough, get a helmet.
the 2 quotes highlighted are my top 2. the one in red is my chosen quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment